Follow production progress from to order until shipment
I. JOD DESCRIPTION
Receiving order information from sales and customers;
2. Follow up the order details from receiving to delivery.
3. Well prepare the samples, trims, fabric before bulk production based on the production planning.
4. Handle problems arising in the relevant production process.
5. Responsible for production progress.
6. Work with sales & customers on issues related to the orders managing.
7. Well handle the data input on Simparel system, including BOM, WI, MPS, WO, trims purchase issuance, fabric booking issuance.
8. Attend the weekly meeting with superior for the Garment order TNA.
9. Daily communication with Sales Dept., Production planning, Production Dept, Purchasing Dept, warehouse….
1) At least 1-2 year of working experience in PMC or merchandiser, especially in manufacturing industry (in textiles manufacturing industry is the priority).
2) Working knowledge about garment and know the process from development to bulk production Manage and implement production plans according to customers` orders.
3) Know fabric and trims placed order and Update and transfer data to production units.
4) Good English skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing;
5) Fluent Computer skills in Excel, Word, ERP system
6) Able to complete the tasks assigned by superior in time.
7)Obedience to superior arrangement.
8) Independently working ability
- Attractive salary
- 14 annual leaves
- 13th salary bonus
- Have an opportunity working overseas
- Enjoy working in an active and professional working environment.
- Company supports meal