- To be responsible for managing and overseeing the full range of accounting and finance functions for Vietnam Factory including cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, costing, budgeting and forecasting, business analysis, tax planning and compliance with current tax regulations.
- To ensure the financial team to provide accurate and timely financial data and reports.
- To lead the team to prepare analytical reports on factory’s financial performance, make recommendations that will achieve cost effectiveness and result in profit maximization.
- To develop and motivate the team to achieve corporate objectives.
- Details of Job will be discussed in the Interview
- Self-driven and able to work under tight reporting deadlines.
- Analytical and good problem solving skills.
- Graduated from University in Finance/Accounting field.
- Computer skills, experience in using SAP is a plus.
- Having at least 3 to 5 year experience in manufacturing field. Experience in garments industry is an advantage.
- Fluent in English both Verbal & Written
- Hold a Chief Accountant Certificate.
- Logical thinking, able to analyze and tackle problems independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Sound knowledge in accounting, tax and company secretarial practices
- Strong leadership and organizational power.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and creativity in their work, be able to withstand high-pressure job.
- Ability to capture, self learning
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Bonus on the lunar occasion
- The regime of social insurance, unemployment insurance as prescribed by law
- Professional working environment
- Enjoy a full range of other statutory rights
- Candidate sends English CV via email
- Candidate applies personal documents after passing including:
+ Birth certificate
+ ID card (3 copies)
+ Health checking permit
+ Photo 3x4
+ Graduate degree, IT certificate, language certificate, major certificate
+ Other documents relating job history